Where Do I Go From Here

I could've found my self the time to blog, but i just didn't. Where do i go from here? Did anyone know where they were going? Did Steve Jobs know that he will be THE icon in the digital industry? I bet he would have said that he still loved the time he had while working with Steve Wozniak at the garage.

I fondly remember the time we sneaked into the computer lab at midnight with the seniors back in 1985. I've seen the IBM before, the Commodore 64, but never an Apple. It was an Apple IIe. The only application or rather game that i remember was Karateka. For us, it was like WOHAAA look at the superb graphics at that time. Yes, the green moving pixels were all they had. But who cares *grin*. Running for our life from the wardens we did!

nzm/> Please press enter .. Farewell Steve Jobs (1955-2011)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Change

Market Penetration

Is there a Theory of Everything? by Dr Michio Kaku