Way Back Then

I started photography when i was 11. My debut for a wedding photography when i was 12, with a Fuji SLR camera owned by my brother. Ok i was forced to take his photos for the wedding. Not long, when i was 15, with all the savings, i bought my first SLR, a Canon T70. It cost me RM800 at that time ('87). I never looked back and always with a Canon (Canon Malaysia, pls pay me for this free advert).

But photography was hard, expensive with no easy access to references. We could learn from books and magazines, and all those are imported, hence way upon reach for a student like me. The camera worked well until around '96 when a friend bumped a coffee table with my camera on it. The rest was history. Somehow, i quit photography since then. I didnt know what happened but i just quit.

It took me another 13 years to realize that i love photography and coincidentally i really need a hobby to clear up my head. Hence i got myself a Canon 450D from mudah.my. It is a pretty good camera for a 'beginner' in DSLR.

I may not be as good as those 'sifu' that we always see on Facebook, but i always love to limit my photos. Random shot with no substance is just a waste (of shutter), in my opinion of course. Well, feel free to upload all photos to facebook or flickr as everyone has the right :-)

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Change

Market Penetration

Is there a Theory of Everything? by Dr Michio Kaku