Market Penetration


Suddenly, my blog hits have reached to a staggering average number of .. yes .. 5 unique visitors per day. Well, it is such a huge success for me as this is an increase of 70% from the previous average of 3 unique visitors per day. If i were in a corporate world, 70% increase means promotion to Senior Vice President ..

While i am celebrating this huge phenomenon success on my side (no i cant celebrate the N9 winning feat of Piala Malaysia), i keep pondering on how i can successfully promote my blog. Definitely readers are looking for something new, and sensational. I am not 'cute' or handsome, and definitely a turn off to female readers .. ha ha.

The last time i had readers from Australia, and this last 2 days, i have a reader from NYC!! Look at my visitors' map. *so proud*

.n.g.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Change

Is there a Theory of Everything? by Dr Michio Kaku