Clueless

There will be times in our lifetime that we become clueless and confused. It is too obvious this evening when i took the shampoo and rubbed them on my face (no kidding!!). Then i realized, there must be something, sub-consciously troubled me for the last few days.

I still remember when i wrote something like 'Do whatever you think is right today, but never regret when it is wrong the next day'. I did exactly the same thing, except it was 'wrong' a few hours after that. And i still remember when Julia Robert sent an email from her best friend's father in-law to be, and realized it was a stupid and crazy thing to do. Yup, it was something like that.

People do stupid and crazy things, i must admit, and i am no exception. That someone probably 'forbid' me from that usual communication we had, until i can get some kind of clues that i have been 'unforbidden'??

This time, i really need to 'Renung2kan lah' onto myself .. :)

Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin! (seriously)

.n.g.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Change

Is there a Theory of Everything? by Dr Michio Kaku

Market Penetration