Luqman Is 4!!


It was 1pm on the 9th of October 2005. It was Ramadhan and i need to send Malik back home because we have been waiting in the labour room for like 2 hours now. Well, i was there before when Malik was born and it took more than 4 hours before he showed his head. So i decided to go home and put my head down for just a few minutes before zuhur prayer. Then the phone rang, it was Lolo's voice, "Eh Nini nak beranak dah nih!!".

I rushed back to Pantai Hospital and when i arrived, i see smilling faces but where's the baby? Was it still in there (perut lah)? My mom in-law quickly said, "pegi tengok kat luar tu, dia tgk bersihkan". There he was. Before i could quickly check the fingers, he smiled with 2 dimples! so prominent that i could not stop laughing!
Then i took him and azan on the right side of his ear. I am still searching for the first day photos that we took that day. I lost my handphone and not sure if they are still somewhere on one of the backup CDs.

Anyhow, happy 4th birthday Elhan Luqman.

Ayah loves YOU!!

.n.g.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Change

Is there a Theory of Everything? by Dr Michio Kaku

Market Penetration