i want this ride!


i can't help it whenever i see a VW Golf MkV GTI. whether it's red or white. they are just too sexy! awesome! my target is to get one of these in 2 years time. a used one probably. but two things need to be taken into account first; debt and money.

these two things always come hand in hand. first i need to make full settlement on my current ride. oh i am too shame to tell my current ride. it is like an 'uncle' kind of ride. with a wife and two boys + one in the making, this ride gives ample space and comfort. but a long drive back to Kota Bharu is just killing me.

second, i need somehow to increase my income instead of reducing my expenses. i am already frugal with my expenses. same shoes for the last one and half year tell you everything. looking at the current economy, no chance for promotion. the only way is to "jump ship"!

i am impressed with a female friend who takes two jobs, a full time and a part time job. she is a superwoman *wink2*. i might not be able to do this looking at the two "bots" that i have and a wife who works in the hospital. who else to cook when she is not around?!

oh, here are my two "bots". can you guess which "bots" are the real ones?










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Change

Is there a Theory of Everything? by Dr Michio Kaku

Market Penetration